We are organizing this webinar to help job seekers find the right opportunities during these challenging times. As recruiters, we want to give you the inside scoop on how we think and share some essential tips that can make a difference in your interview journey. Every single step in the interview process is important, and when you’re aptly prepared, the chances of success rises. Let’s discuss how you should prepare yourself.
Who’s this webinar for:
You could be looking for your first job, or could be a newcomer to Canada or someone who has not interviewed for a long time. We’re here to help you learn about the recruitment process and what we look for in candidates.
Join us to discover how you can succeed in the interview process.
When: June 16, 2020 | 2p.m. to 3p.m. (EST)
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How to write a good resume
- Should you add a cover letter with your job application?
- How to prepare for an interview
- What should you mention in an interview?
- What makes a good interview?
- Should you ask for a referral?