Many large enterprises and government units prefer to run applications in private clouds, and cannot accept SaaS solutions. When catering to these markets, designing your applications for multiple, reliable distributed systems becomes important.
Watch this webinar to understand the following, focusing on tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm:
- How application vendors are taking over security/operational responsibilities previously handled by on-premise or corporate ops teams
- The security impact and considerations of a micro-service architecture
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) as a requirement for secure operations
- The importance of digital asset management in build and deployment pipelines
* any-cloud includes on-premise, off-premise, hosted/SaaS and government cloud