Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Learn how you can ensure firmware security to avoid data breaches.
When we consider software security, we often tend to think only about cloud and mobile applications. What’s often missing in our discussions is the software that exists within hardware components, namely firmware.
In today’s world, where attacks can occur at the software or hardware layers, we need to extend our traditional software security models to include firmware.
Download this whitepaper to learn about:
- The motivations of a cyberattacker.
- The vulnerable firmware layer that can lead to cyberattacks.
- Challenges with integrating software and hardware life cycles.
- Establishing internal policies to help with firmware development.
- Ensuring security by design for firmware.