Author: +Oliver Ng
I’m happy to announce a partnership with ISC2 to bring you our OWASP course complimentary for CISSP members. Access is limited to the next 30 days, so get in on it fast and collect your 2 CPEs for watching these videos.
These videos also outline our great new training format for CBTs that I’m sure you’ll love.
These modules are better described by the blast below, so I hope you enjoy our course. If you’re not a CISSP, hang tight, we may have some announcements in the future!
Earn CPEs for watching this training module that details each of the OWASP Top 10 Web Vulnerabilities.
Throughout the 10 videos in this module, you’ll learn about how these vulnerabilities affect your sites, how they’ve affected real organizations, and how you can defend against them within your own applications.
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Security Misconfiguration
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- Failure to Restrict URL Access
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Link: Access the course (Login using CISSP membership)